In 2019 the BauZ! congress was opened with a special format: a brief interactive session was the meeting point of
- representatives of the European Commission,
- of the Austrian Federal Ministries of Transport, Innovation and Technology (bmvit) and for Sustainability and Tourism (bmnt) and
- of the Austrian Institute of Construction Engineering OIB
- as well as of our experts of the BAUZ! Advisory Council
They posed questions, provided impulses and discussed the further development of EU legislation in the area of buildings and construction products, i.e. the topics of building and ecology. We invited participants and speakers of the entire BAUZ! event to join in the discussions and to likewise ask questions.
The summarized messages will be forwarded to the European Parliament that was in session on this day in Strasbourg, i.e. to the Austrian MEPs together with greetings fromVienna, and to the Austrian expert audience.
Your and our wishes and impulses referred to the relevant EU legal regulations, such as
- the Energy Efficiency Directive
- the Building Directive
- the Construction Products Regulation
- the REACH Regulation on the Registration of Chemicals
and were prepared as short concise texts.